Sandglass Games LLC
Based in Atlanta, Georgia
1 July, 2014
|Free to Play|
Embersol Mercenaries is a cross-platform multiplayer top down shooter set in a persistent universe. Designed to be fun, fast paced, and with strong community features, we wanted to bring a great competitive multiplayer experience to tablets and microconsoles.
Embersol was released in the summer of 2014 to the Google Play Store and was the first game created by Sandglass Games.
- Conquest Game Mode: Warring corporations are fighting for domination across several systems. Warp in and destroy the defending capital ship and escorts to take the system. Gain tech superiority and hunt down enemy squads or if you're out gunned call for reinforcements.
- Rogue-like pilot system. Hire pilots and fight to gain experience, new ships, and weapons. Be careful though, mercenary work is dangerous business and if your pilot is killed in action then they're gone for good. Perma-death is active for all game types. Good Hunting!
- Mercenary Squads: Join a mercenary squad and fight with your squad mates in co-op or versus multiplayer missions. Or you can become a Mercenary Commander and take control of your own squad.
- Real cross-platform multiplayer. Take your account, pilots, and upgrades to any platform and play on the go or at home. Play matches with or against anyone on any platform.
- Free to play, not pay to win. To show your support and get cool features, in-app purchase are available for utility and cosmetic upgrades.
Embersol Mercenaries Release Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Sandglass Games LLC
Sandglass Games is dedicated to creating awesome multiplayer experiences.
More information on Sandglass Games LLC, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Embersol Mercenaries Credits
Business / Development